Supply Chain Excellence
Supply chains are a powerful lever for increasing customer and satisfaction and loyalty, reducing costs, and achieving competitive advantage. Increasing supply chain complexity, driven by globalization and product expansion, coupled with higher service-level and cost efficiency expectations are forcing business leaders to rethink their approach to supply chain configuration and management. Success means addressing critical questions such as:
- Is our supply chain aligned with our business strategy? How well does it meet individual customers' needs?
- How can we better manage complexity while enhancing service performance, asset utilization, and cost competitiveness?
- How can we improve service performance with lower inventory?
- How can we optimize the end-to-end supply chain and more effectively collaboration with suppliers and partners?
- What changes in skills and staffing are required to help us achieve our supply chain strategies?
- How can we better manage supply chain volatility and risks?
Bridge deploys an analytically-driven, yet pragmatic, approach in helping clients optimize their supply chain performance. We have a proven track record of delivering significant near-term returns and while establishing the strategy, processes, and organizational capabilities to drive continuous improvement. Bridge draws on a broad range of supply chain experiences:
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Complexity Reduction
- Network Design and Optimization
- Service and Inventory Optimization
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Organizational Transformation
- Performance Management