Solar PV Developer Market Entry Strategy
Helping a global developer target and enter the U.S. market space.
Key Business Challenges
- A global solar PV developer is looking to expand its business globally, including the U.S.
- Has no experience in U.S. markets nor an understanding of how the U.S. electricity markets work
- Seeking a long term partner to help build their U.S. business, Bridge Strategy was brought in to assess the opportunities, develop an overall strategy, identify specific opportunities, and launch the overall business
Working closely with the International VP of BD and Executive team, Bridge deployed a small team to:
- Identity key market segments
- Develop strategy to target select market segments
- Introduce client to a wide range of partners
- Develop project pipeline to support initial launch of business
- Develop business plan and prioritization of key hires to ensure rapid launch and maximize benefit
- Developed a strategy to target select Municipalities and IOUs as well as strategic approach with disadvantaged communities.
- Introduced client to a wide range of potential partners and individuals that could help build and support the U.S. business. Created business plan for their first three years